Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 December 2010

LOVE THE LORD


Matthew 22:37
Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”

How do we express our love to the Lord?

As I am asking myself this question it has occurred to me that I didn't tell the Lord today that I loved Him. I did not tell Him yesterday either or the day before that. Every time I talk to friends on the phone, as I say goodbye, I always tell them I love them, yet when I spend time daily with the Lord I do not always tell Him. So often, our time with God is all about us, and little about Him. He has commanded us to express love towards Him. Can you think of some ways you express your love to God or don't express it towards Him. I am making a commitment today to tell the Lord I love Him more often so should you.

1 comment: