Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 December 2010

LEARN TO HEAR FROM GOD

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

There are many great teachers of the Bible and teaching related to the scriptures. Both of these are excellent ways to learn. Here are some of my thoughts for today.One way of learning that is very effective is, to humble ourselves before God and say, "what do you want me to learn today?" This means we set  aside all of the debates about the Bible, our thoughts of what we want to learn, all of the revelations that others have had concerning spiritual things and we go straight to God seeking to hear from heaven. This is how we become the most effective for God's kingdom. It requires spending time in prayer, reading the Bible and earnestly seeking God's will for our lives, right now!

Prayer:
God you know my next thought, my next step in life, coming danger, who I will be in contact with today, and where the laughter will come from. Prepare me for what you have in store for me today and are planning to do through me today in Jesus name I ask Amen!

1 comment:

  1. I was very blessed by the sermon in church yesterday. My Pastor reminder us of how God is always speaking however it all depends on who is listening. Alot of us go through life as Christians living unfulfilled lives which doesn't glorify God. Why? Because we don't pay attention or spend time to hear from God who is giving us directions for His purpose and will to be fulifilled through us.

    Life is not about all we see and every devine instruction comes with grace attached to it. So on this note we cannot afford to miss God's voice and direction. Read Genesis 12:1-3

    Blessings,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete