Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 December 2010

FRIENDS

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.


I have been thinking about friends today and how often I talk to my close friends or how much time I spend with them. I also have been thinking about who my best friend is. Jesus, truly is my best friend. Jesus, is the one I think of first thing in the morning and the one I say goodnight to at the end of the day. His praises continually are in my heart and I constantly pray throughout my day. I think of Jesus, as if He is with me every moment of the day and night. When I have conversations with my other friends, Jesus is always included, and I tell others about things that are happening in my relationship with Him. I am not saying I walk around in a Jesus freak cloud all day long , I always share with others using wisdom and discernment.

Is God at the top of your list of friends?

Do your thoughts towards Him out weigh your thoughts towards your best friends or perhaps a girl or boy friend?

Do you take the Lord with you everywhere you go, or are there places where He just doesn't fit very well?

Is Jesus your best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment