Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 December 2010

GRATITUDE

1Timothy 1:12
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;




Recently, I had the privilege of helping out one of my old dear neighbour; a very adorable old lady, who would say “Thank you Jesus” so often. I began to notice that she actually was talking, as if Jesus were listening and right beside her. Such sincerity, gratitude and genuine thankfulness was expressed by her, that I began to realise she had so much to be thankful for. It was if she was acknowledging that God was responsible for all the good things, just as the Bible says; every good and perfect gift comes down from the father of lights.

Because of what I learned from this lady, I have started to express my thankfulness to God by saying “thank you Jesus” periodically through out my day and out loud. I have so many troubling things to focus on, BUT by focusing on the things I am thankful for, I am recalling Gods faithfulness over the past many years always looking out for me. With every trial there is a victory to be won. “Thank you Jesus” that I am on the winning team and you, my Lord, are working all things for the good!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jesus for all your faithfulness towards me throughout the year and over the years too. Where would I be it hadn't be for you Jesus?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete