Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 December 2010

GOD OF OUR COMFORT

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Who do you know that may need to be comforted today?

Take a moment to think about this question. Today in my circle of friends and family one is in the hospital, another has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, a friend’s family is experiencing the pain of a divorce, and a family member just moved to a city where they have no friends. I am going to contact all of these people today and let them know that I love them, I am praying for them and if they need anything at all, I am here for them.

How can you bring some comfort to the people in your circle of friends and family who are experiencing troubles?

No comments:

Post a Comment