Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 August 2010

STONE THAT MAKES MEN STUMBLE AND ROCKS THAT MAKE THEM FALL

Romans 9:33
As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall,and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

One of my close friends has been a great mentor to me by teaching me spiritual truths. One day as I was telling him about a family member that was on a wrong path moving away from God. My friend gave me a demonstration of how Jesus is the stone that makes men fall. He began to walk away from me as if he was rebelling against God then he stumbled and fell to the ground. He was forced at that point to stop moving and he turned and looked to find what it was that had caused him to stumble while he was moving away from God.

What things have been put in your path to make you stumble?
Take a look around you and see if you have been moving away from God or towards God?
Keep your eyes on Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment