Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 December 2010

TODAY

2 Peter 1:3
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Living a godly life is possible because of the knowledge we have of God. This knowledge is acquired, daily, as we read the Bible and seek after building a relationship with God. As we study God’s word, and spend time in prayer, we will obtain the knowledge we need to be victorious today. Everyday requires new spiritual truths for the new situations and trials we will be faced with. What we learned yesterday, may not be what we need for today. Today, I will not be a quitter, because the Bible says that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This verse is what brings comfort and peace within me today, so I will cling to it. What the Lord has for me tomorrow may be completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment