Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 February 2011

REMEMBER HIS GOODNESS

Psalm 77:11
I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember your wonders of old.


When we remember the great things that God has done in our lives, we will find a place where our faith begins to be renewed. The more I thank God for what He has already done the more God takes care of things I am presently facing. I don't know what your situation is today, however I know that memories of God's goodness and faithfulness has sustained my sisters and myself through some really difficult times. Thus building our confidence with the knowledge that He is capable and trustworthy. Whenever I face any difficult situations in my life or that of my family's be it to do with my nephews being rebellious against their mother, my business, my faith or any trials, I remember the works of the Lord and what He has done for me and my sisters. And this strengthens my faith!
 
It is our faith that moves the hand of God on our behalf not the circumstances that surround our lives. Take a moment to recall some of the great things that God has done in your life. Find those situations from the past where God proved His promise that He would never leave you nor forsake you. Trust God today with every area of your life. He loves you! He can handle all of our difficulties. God has been good to us.


Reflections:
What are some of the things that He has done for you?
Write them down in a journal and allow them to renew your faith in God remembering as He has done it before, He will do it again.


Power verses:
"You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself."-- Exodus 19:4

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."-- 2 Corinthians 4:16

"who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."--Psalm 103:5

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."-- Isaiah 40:31

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. this is a good tip. thanks . remember his goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grateful heart in my opinon is a happy heart :-) and makes all the diference!

    Remain blessed, Mbabazi!

    ReplyDelete