Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 February 2011

"Is" "My Light"

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear?


Just as I am assured of day light breaking through a cold winters darkness at day break so "Is" my soul assured of the Lord's light in any situation or circumstance I find myself. This is an assurance that no one can take away from me not even the spirit of fear - darkness. Where there is darkness there is light, now it is a choice you and I have to make to either accept the light that God offers which is our unwavering confidence and trust in Him as our antidote of fear - darkness. He is "My Salvation" meaning the rescuer of my soul from darkness into His light making Him my own personal light through the valley of anxiety, fear of  rejection, lives uncertainty, sickness or even death.

I came to tell you, you can conquer all lives uncertainties and worries by using this "bright liberating light" of the Lord who brings joy, peace, comfort and guidance in every sense reflecting in us, revealed through us and within us distinguishing us and making us stand out us His precious children purchase with His precious blood.

Power verses:
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge."-- Psalm 62:7

"Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end."-- Isaiah 60:20

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light."--Micah 7:8

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment