Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 March 2011

WHAT GOD SEES WHEN WE ARE FORGIVEN


Colossians 1:22
But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation.


None of us is good enough to save ourselves. To live eternally with Christ we must depend totally on God's grace. This is true whether we have been murderes or honest, hardworking or good people. We have all sinned repeatedly, and any sin is enough to cause us to come to Jesus Christ for His free gift of Salvation and eternal life. He is the only way for our sins to wiped out and removed. This is means we must remain grounded and settled in His word, putting our confidence in Jesus alone to forgive our sins and to make us right with God empowering us to live our lives the way He desires.

When our sins are forgiven, God sees the things we are doing right rather than the things we are doing wrong. God is on our side. He has good things in store for those who love Him. His goodness extends toward us His children in great measure. When we dedicate our lives to the Lord and live with a repentant heart towards Him, God sees us Holy, pure and blameless in His sight. All of the bad is wiped out from His sight and His plans to prosper us start working in our lives. Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Reflections:
God loves you so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die for your sins, so sin has no more hold on you. You are pure and righteous in His presence!

Power verses:
This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"--Zechariah 13:9

Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.--Psalm 40:5

My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure--Psalm 71:15


O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.--Isaiah 25:1

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment