Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 March 2011

GOD STILL PERFORMS MIRACLES


Psalm 106:2
Who can list the glorious miracles of the LORD? Who can ever praise him enough?
 
It just dawned on me this morning as I was reading this scripture how much God has done for me and is still doing in my life daily. I see my life as a miracle and a living testimony. This because even my birth wasn't normal. I was in my mother's womb for nearly 12 months and it took my parents 10 years to have me after my mother have had three normal births. But then I realised our familiarity of Him, makes us start taking Him for granted and not appreciating the many miracles our lives are filled with. If you and I were to stop to list all the acts of miracles in our lives, we will be astounded. Because they cover every aspect of our lives. The more I think about all the great works and miracles life is filled with, the more I appreciate the many miracles He has done in my life as a person.
 
I know sometimes life's troubles can take our eyes off what God has done in our lives and what He is able to do. Anytime you feel as though you have never seen a miracle, look closer. You will see God's power and loving intervention on your behalf in ways you never thought was possible. He is a miracle working God and and is still in the miracle working business today even as you read!
 
Reflections:
I can never praise Him enough for what He has done in my life. What about you?

Power verses:
I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.--Psalm 71:16
 
"O Sovereign LORD, you have begun to show to your servant your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and mighty works you do?--Deuteronomy 3:24
 
"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.--2 Samuel 7:22
 
2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment