Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 November 2010

NO MIDDLE ROAD

James 4:4

".....Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God."

Revelation 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth


The Lord desires that we would belong to Him completely. All He needs is a willing person to say “Lord , I want to live a life for you, help me.” As we make this sincere choice we turn away from the things of the world and do our best to walk with God. There is no middle road the path is narrow not broad, you are either hot or cold, a friend or an enemy. It is the heart that the Lord sees. Examine your life today, does God have your whole heart?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment...I read some of your blog and it is VERY good...I am in love with Jesus too...it is nice to know there are others out there who aren't ashamed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. And yes I know it's very refreshing and I wouldn't know what I would have done if Jesus hadn't resued me from the pit of hell.

    I am so thankful and just filled with so much gratitude everyday. Thank you very much for stopping by and for your comment.

    God bless you,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete