Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 November 2010

NO SWEETER NAME

Acts 4:12

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Recently I sang a song with the words “no sweeter name than the name of Jesus.” Sometimes the words of a song really speak to my life in a very truthful way.

Is there truly no one else that I consider to be sweeter than Jesus?

Does my relationship with Him demonstrate that He is more important than my friends, family, job and career?

When I am alone in a secret place, do my actions shout that there is no sweeter name than the name of Jesus. God considers the name to be so sweet that one day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.

How do you feel about the name of JESUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment