Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 November 2010

GOD CAN BE TRUSTED

Psalms 25: 4-5

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


The TRUTH is, God is alive and working in our lives! He will lead and guide us when we put our trust completely in Him. The key is trusting Him daily by living a life connected toHim all day long. The Bible teaches us to seek first the kingdom of God and to seek the Lord with all of our hearts. In today’s scripture verse, David says, “my hope is in you all day long.” If you are having difficulty trusting God with your life, ask Him to teach you how to trust Him more. Read your bible every day and seek after God in a greater way than you have ever done before. The Bible says “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13!

4 comments:

  1. Trust Him
    I have this feeling in me
    can't describe it

    know i am loving God
    i just miss our prayer times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tisha what is stopping you? If you truly love someone you will want to spend every minute and second and hour with them. That's what prayer is all about. We spending quality time with the Lover of our soul Jesus.

    Perhaps, you should find out what is taking the place of spending time with Jesus in (Prayer)! Jesus told His disples they ought to pray and not give up or get tired.

    I pray you return back to your first love (Jesus) in no time.

    God bless,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is changing since im getting to know God. I strongly believe i am saved. Never going back but moving forwards to the right path.

    laurette

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laurette.... very pleased to know your life is changing and getting better with Christ. I have a whole article on salvation. Why don't you take a look it. It will help you understand what it means to be born of the Holy Spirit so you wouldn't have to second guess it in heart based on your your feelings or emotions.

    God bless you and it is very encourgaing to know you are enjoying the joy and peace of knowing Jesus intimately.

    Remain blessed,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete