Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 November 2010

GOD'S LOVE

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 10: 28-30
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”

When we give our lives to God, nothing can separate us from His love and we can never be snatched from His hand.

2 comments:

  1. "...No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else...".

    This is my confidence when i go through pressure and don't understand, i know its working together for my good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, He is!

    Bless you sis,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete