Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 October 2010

THE LORD WILL

Psalm 121: 7-8

The LORD will keep you from all harm - he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.


Psalm 91:14-16
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.


These are some of my favorite promises. I am always filled with faith when I read them; this is why it is so important to read God's word. Faith is found in knowing who God is through reading the Bible. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. (Romans10:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment