Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 October 2010

DIFFICULTIES

Hebrews 5:7-8 (Amplified)

In the days of His flesh Jesus offered up definite, special petitions for that which He not only wanted but needed and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was always able to save Him out from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God His godly fear, His piety,  in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father. Although He was a Son, He learned active, special obedience through what He suffered

 
Sometimes the frustrations in life bring a lot of pressure upon us. It is okay to cry out loudly with tears to the Lord. Our prayers will be heard if we do it with reverent submission. While we are under the pressures in life we are learning from the things that we suffer. I remember a time, when everything just seemed to be going wrong and my life was just falling apart. I screamed at the top of my lungs repeatedly “Jesus!” The Lord knew what my heart was saying. I think I must have really been saying, Lord help, I can't endure these difficulties with out you. Its okay to yell out to God, He understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment