Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 October 2010

GOD REVEALS HIMSELF

Acts 1:3
After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.


It has been my experience with the Lord that once I began to follow after Him with all my heart; He began to give me convincing proof that He is alive. Ask the Lord to reveal Himself to you. I assure you that you will experience things that only God and God alone could have caused to happen. He wants you to know without any doubt, that He is present with you. Maye He will appear to you as in this story or perhaps you will encounter an Angel. Signs and wonders will follow those who believe. Anything is possible with Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment