Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 October 2010

I WILL

Psalms 119:7, 8, 15, 16
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart. I will keep thy statutes. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.


The Bible says that king David encouraged himself in the Lord. (1 Samuel 30:6) These verses give us some guidelines as to how we can do that. Is there some area of your life that you have been struggling with? Today, ask God to help you as you encourage yourself by saying, today I will do something different with this difficult thing in my life. It is like setting a goal for ourselves. Today I will __________. If you fail, start over. If you have to start over 100 times in a day, keep trying don’t give up. Keep on saying: I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment