Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 October 2010

POWER

1Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.


If you desire to have God’s power demonstrated through your life then total surrender is the price for it. A good place to start dying to your desires; is spending much time in prayer, worship, and study of the word. You will be amazed at what God will begin to do. Once I simply was telling a friend good bye, as she stepped into the car, I was compelled by the Holy Spirit to say; “hey, God loves you.” Wam, the power of God was released and tears began to pour down her face. When I talked to her the next day she said she was deeply touched with the love of God at that moment. She made a new commitment to the Lord and her and her family began going to church regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment