Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 October 2010

SORROWS

Psalms 126:5

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

John16:33
In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted! For I have overcome the world. I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.

 
Life sometimes is difficult, that is just the way life is. God will provide joy through and after the difficult times that we experience. Jesus is basically saying in this scripture, I know what you’re going through, I am with you, I am your protector, and I have a winning plan, trust me, smile and be cheerful, I am on your side. If we keep putting our trust in the Lord, God promises songs of joy will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment