Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 October 2010

WAITING AND WALKING

Revelation 3:8
I know your record of works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.

Sometimes the door of opportunity seems to shut, but God is able to open a door that no one can shut. So standing on the firm foundation of His word, we wait for the doors to be opened to accomplish His will through our lives. When the door opens the pathway to do it, and through it, it is always made clear by God. His promise is to never leave us, and His presence which comforts us is the hope that strengthens us to endure the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment