Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 July 2010

MIRACLES IN YOUR HANDS


John 14:12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.


I believe that Jesus is telling the truth. I am not afraid to pray for healing because that is what Jesus did and healing occurred. I am not fearful of telling people that God is alive and real. Jesus did and many believed. You and I are the results of others sharing about God's love and goodness. I choose to put my faith and hope in the words Jesus has said, He said we would do what He did, so blind eyes and deaf ears become opened at our command. Don't be afraid to pray for miracles, there is a better chance of miracles happening when we pray than when we do not.

Prayer: God help me to become more like Jesus. Take away fear and fill me with faith and boldness. Place a special grace upon my life to win souls for your kingdom.

Thought: If one person came to Christ today because of your boldness, how many others might make it to heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment