Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 July 2010

BEIGN RESCUED FROM TROUBLE


In this life we will have trouble; the Bible is filled with troublesome situations. Jesus even said that in this life we would experience tribulation. We must choose to love God in order to be rescued and delivered from difficult situations in life by Him.


Psalms 91:14-15
"Because He loves me," says the Lord, " I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledge my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.


How do we love God? The Bible says in the Gospel of John, Chapter fourteen, verse twenty-three: "If anyone loves me, he will will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." Those words came from Jesus' lips.


We have been instructed also to love God with all of our heart, soul and mind. When we establish a love relationship with the Lord, then we will see him working in mighty ways on our behalf when we find ourselves in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment