Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 May 2011

LOVE EACH OTHER DEEPLY

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

God’s Word reminds me that "Love Covers." God is challenging me to examine my spoken and unspoken judgments of others. He wants you and I to come alongside others and help carry their burdens, rather than add to them with our criticism. Where the Pharisees heap coals of judgment, Jesus calls us to be vessels of His love and encouragement.

Love covers! I'm praying that I will be like my Father who, instead of offering the yardstick of religious rules, offers the healing touch of mercy and love.

Dear Father, I thank you for; your love has covered me and continues to cover me. Let me be more like you by offering the people in my life your love, encouragement and help. In Jesus’' Name I ask, Amen.

Reflections:
Today, lets learn to love others as Jesus has loved us by practicing being in His presence and being conscious of it as we deal with others in our day to day lives.

Power verses:
1 Corinthians 13:13--- "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.--Proverbs 17:9

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.--1 Peter 1:22

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment