Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2011

HOW HIGH ARE YOU PREPARED TO LIFT JESUS UP TODAY?

John 12:32
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

One of my daily habits since I started rebuilding my personal relationship with Jesus is always looking for ways and opportunities to give Him all the glory for the things in my life for the ones that are are visible and that ones that aren't. All it takes is to find very subtle ways throughout your daily moments of the day and you will be surprise, how the Holy Spirit will begin to reveal to those around you who Jesus really is.

There will be times when we are to boldly proclaim the reality of our Lord to others and shout it from the rooftops. I believe for that to happen, we are to be ready "in"  and "out" of season to speak to others about our best friend, Lord and Savior. For me to lift Jesus higher in subtle ways is like climbing a ladder one step at a time.

Here’s the key: we only take an occasional step higher on the ladder with those whom we interact with on a daily basis. Eventually, the many steps on the ladder we have taken will take us to the place of lifting the name of Jesus higher. During all of those steps, the Lord will be drawing men to Himself through our obedience and willingness to be a witness for Him.

Today, I want to urge you to ask God to help you lift Jesus higher in whatever way possible. When you do this, I believe He will begin to fill your mouth with words from heaven. Your conversations will be seasoned with the salt of the earth and Jesus will be lifted higher.

Reflections:
Remember no one can come to Jesus without God's help. All you and I can do is share what He has done for us.

Power verses:
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.--John 6:44

the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.--John 14:17

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.--1 Corinthians 2:14

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment