Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 May 2011

DO YOU FEEL TRAPPED AND OVERWHELMED BY THE STORMS OF LIFE?

Psalm 124:7-8
Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

I guess it is fair to say we have all felt trapped one way or another by an overwhelming situation in our lives not knowing what to do and by the grace of God escaped the damage just in time. In this verse, David compares this feeling to that of a bird outwitted and snared by a hunter by painting us a very vivid picture.

I don't know about you, but I have faced those situation in my life so many times and one thing I know and believe is, with God there is always a way out because He is the Creator of the universe and all that exists in it. No problem is beyond His ability to solve; no circumstance is too difficult for Him. I know I can turn to the Almighty Father and the Creator of all things for any help in my time of need. For He is on my side always and so will He be on yours if you will learn to put your trust and faith in Him today and the rest of your days.

I know sometimes situations and circumstances may look very gloom, but today I came to remind and to tell you God will always provide a way out. You and I only need to trust in Him wholeheartedly.

Reflections:
Do you ever feel trapped and overwhelmed by the storms of life? Why don't you look up to Jesus today the author and finisher of your faith for hope!

Power verses:
The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies.--Psalm 110:2

To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah ----Psalm 3:4

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.--Psalm 34:4

Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.--Psalm 43:3

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment