Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 August 2010

THE LORD IS A HIDING PLACE

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

I remember being a child and playing hide and seek. I was safe until someone found me; then I would run like crazy to get to the base. When I think of God as a hiding place, I am confident that when He chooses to totally hide me from trouble, it will not find me.

The Bible says that we will experience trials, tests, and trouble in this life but have you ever thought about the things that God has protected you from?

Can you think of times when God has protected you, a friend or family member from trouble?

I am sure that there are many times where the Lord has surrounded us with His protection that we are not even aware of. Today's scripture ends with the word Selah which means pause and think about that. Take a moment and meditate on the scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment