Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 August 2010

PRAISE

Psalm 84:4
Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee.

When we live a life connected to God, there is one thing that is certain; Praise will continually be in our hearts. There was a time in my life when I was not living for God and there was no life given song in my spirit. When I recommitted my life to the Lord, I noticed a joyful song in my heart again. Exuberant praise was upon my lips and new life in my spirit that cannot be explained. It was joy unspeakable and full of glory (1Peter 1:8). I now choose everyday to dwell with God and seek to praise Him everyday. If you have not had a song of praise in your heart lately, ask the Lord to draw you nearer to Him, as you do so, a song will soon be in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment