Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 August 2010

SPENDING TIME WITH JESUS

Acts 4:13

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.



Something special happens to us when we spend time with Jesus. Something so special that people around us can tell we have been with Him. The best way I have found to spend quality time with the Lord is through prayer. I often have very real encounters with God as I just get quiet and focus on Him.The Holy Spirit touches me with his joy and peace; worship begins to explode in my spirit. After my prayer time is over, and I am filled with the Lord’s joy I then take the presence of the Lord with me wherever I go. That is how people recognize that I have spent time with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment