Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2011

GOD LOVE IS BIGGER THAN ANY PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

I remember just before my returning back to my first love - Jesus. I honestly for years thought how can God possibly understand what I am going through or possibly solve my many problems. In truth, we don't deliberately limit God's power and who He is but instead we allow our circumstances, problems and whatever storm we find our lives in to overwhelm us so much; it clouds our judgement of who God really is.

I want to encourage us all to daily feed our souls, mind and heart with God's word and never letting it depart from our mouths no matter what life throws at us. And always remember God created and made everything from nothing and through Him all things were made. Because we are created beings, we have no basis for pride and we exist only because God. Whatever special gifts you and I may have is only because God gave it to us out of His own will not because of who we are or what we have done.

When I look at myself now, I know I am only who I am, something special, unique and valuable because of God. And I also know apart from Him, I am nothing!

Reflections:
Do you feel your life is too complex for God to understand? Remember, He created you and the entire universe and nothing is too difficult for Him.

Power verses:
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."--Matthew 19:26

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.--Hebrews 11:3

Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.--Jeremiah 32:17

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment