Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 August 2011

BEING RENEWED

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I don't know about you but for me as summer is nearly coming to an end, I am eagerly looking forward to Autumn one of my favourite seasons. For me autumn is a season of change and of new beginnings. The air is fresh with cool breezes and clear skies where nature is at it's best. One the flip side this also happens to be the time when most of us start re accessing our goals for the year and this comes with lots of anxiety, sleepless nights and with lots of surprises.  However, none of these things are a surprise to God. Why? Because He is aware of all the changes taking place in the natural realm and so is He is aware of the ones in our personal lives too. Just as nature yields itself to God's wisdom I want to encourage you and I to yield ourselves to God's perfect plan and timing for our lives especially in this season we are about to enter  no matter what or where we might find yourself.

I call this time  "the meantime" season and I am encouraged by today's scripture that says, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." As we are about to enter into this new season lets be in expectant as God renews our strength by ushering us into our new beginnings and giving us a fresh start in our careers, relationships, jobs, ministries as new gifting are birthed to His glory. Don't let yourself be pressurised by others or the circumstances you find yourself in. Instead be encouraged to enjoy the process of waiting on the Lord and watch Him transform your life as He works on you and through you for His glory.

The Bible says in Isaiah 41:13, "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." This is a promise I choose to hold dear in my heart as I look forward to greater and new things in Him. Yesterday is history, but today is a treasure to cherish because with God all things are possible and He is not man that He will lie neither can the scriptures be broken. Today is the beginning of new and better things to come!

VERSE FOR MEDITATION:
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,  neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways   and my thoughts than your  thoughts.  As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."---Isaiah 55:8-11

2011 by enyonam gbekle. all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment