Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 August 2011

DON'T PANIC

John16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Life sometimes is and most times very difficult, that is just the way life is. However today, God wants you and I to know He will give us joy through and after the difficult times that we experience (Psalm 126:5,"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy."). I know you are probably saying, what I am suppose to do in the meant time? He wants you to just relax and be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God the conqueror of the world and the universe (Philippians 4:6 with emphasis added).

All Jesus is trying to say to you, yes I mean you is that He knows exactly everything your going through and the effect its having on you and your frustration of not being able to do anything right this minute. He says it's okay, I am with you, I am your protector, I have a winning plan, trust me, just relax, smile and be cheerful because I have already taken care of what is happening even before it started - its all under control1. Don't panic, just relax! For all those of us who live in England, I want to encourage us all not to panic but instead with thanksgiving lets make our request known to God through our prayers. The Bible says in James 5:16b, "The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much." So join me as we stand together in faith to pray for England especially the youth - our future leaders in the making. God is faithful!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
If we keep putting our trust in the Lord, God promises songs of joy will come when we least expect it.

VERSES FOR MEDITATION:
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.--Romans 8:37

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 2 Corinthians 2:14

2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment