Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 June 2010

BEARING GOD'S SPIRITUAL FRUITS


In order to do good works for God, we must bear much delicious spiritual fruits. How can we bear fruit? The answer is simple, we must remain in Jesus.


John 15:1-4

" I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."


Let us consider keeping a conscious contact with the Lord today by communicating with Him regularly. Including Him in everything that we are doing; unless you are doing things that Jesus would not enjoy being a part of. Remember He is a Holy God.


No comments:

Post a Comment