Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 June 2010

TOO BUSY TO PRAY


There are four things we should never be busy for: prayer, fellowship with other believers, worship and reading the Bible. These are the very things that help keep us Christians strong in our faith.


How much time do you spend praying in a day?


Mark 1:35

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.

Luke 5:16
But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.

2 Timothy 1:13( Amplified Bible)
I thank God whom I worship with a pure conscience, in the spirit of my father, when without ceasing I remember you night and day in my prayers.

If you're too busy to take time to get on your knees and give God your complete and total attention for a while, it is time to make some changes in your prayer life. Have you ever prayer for an entire hour? Jesus did. Actually, there is a recorded account in the Bible where Jesus prayed all night. When was the last time you did that? I am going to spend some time in prayer now; I need to make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment