Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 June 2010

JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF


Since surrendering my life to God and seeking after His will for my life, I have experienced Him in very real ways. When we love Him with all of our hearts and trust Him with everything in our lives, He reveals Himself to us. When we seek His Kingdom first, then we will begin to see God at work in our lives.


John 14:21

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I, too, will love him and show myself to him."


All throughout the Bible God reveals Himself to those who love Him in thousands of ways. God never changes. He was and is the same: yesterday, today and forever. Even today we can experience angelic encounters, supernatural healing in our bodies and the wonderful presence of His Holy Spirit. Jesus has given us the keys in the scripture that will cause Him to reveal Himself to us if we choose to use them.


Will you choose to obey God and love Him today? If so, then He will reveal himself to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment