Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 June 2010

FULLNESS OF JOY


John 15:9-11

As a Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.


Fullness of joy is found in the presence of the Lord. When we remain connected to Him through prayer, worship, walking in obedience, reading the word and fellowhshipping with other Christians, we can experience a level of joy that the world cannot give to us. Jesus refers to it as, "My joy" in today's scripture.


Remaining in God seems to be the key to experiencing greater measures of His joy. Psalms 16:11 says: "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


Today, consider setting aside some additional time for the Lord and set the purpose in your heart to find a place within His presence where an abundance of joy is found.

1 comment:

  1. I thank you Jesus for your fullness of joy in my life. One I never thought was possible and could ever have. But thanks to your unfailing love for me, I can see my heart again and feel the peace and joy that transcends all human understanding. Love you Jesus.

    Thank you~blessings

    ReplyDelete