Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 January 2011

SIGNS AND WONDERS

Hebrews 2:3-4

This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

The Bible is full of supernatural truths that are still in operation today. When I was 12 years old the Lord caused an amazing sign in the sky. It was a cool evening and the darkened sky was decorated with many stars. My friend and I sat out side my parent’s home. We were talking about the Lord, when suddenly; the presence of the Holy Spirit was so near that we were actually trembling. It was like God was standing right there with us but we could not see Him. Just as this happened it was time for my friend to leave, she asked if I would walk her home, she lived only two houses away.

As we started walking across the circled road, lined with massive trees, she said, “Look what is that?” Coming toward us with incredible speed and seemingly dancing through the stars with a gigantic looped pattern, as if God were twirling a giant ribbon in the sky, was some sort of long golden trail of light. At the time, I didn't know what it was but now I realised it was God's way of testifying and revealing Himself to us by that gigantic looped pattern we saw in the sky so many years ago. Wow, what a mighty God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment