Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 September 2010

SUPPLY

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

This scripture, over the years never made that much sense to me until in these last 12 months. I have literally spent majority of my life seeking after the riches of this world by over working myself to the bone in every way possible. Because of my pure ignorance of not trusting God enough with my life and what I did with it. However, He is forever loving and graceful nature has taught me in the last 12 months what a God of provider He is when we let Him be the centre of every inch of our lives regardless what it might be. He will always supply all our needs to the very last every step of the way.


When we are seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness first in our lives, then the things we desire are directly related to His kingdom. Therefore, God is willing to supply our every need to accomplish His purpose through our life. God is saying whatever you need daughter or son to do my work; I will supply you with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment