Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 September 2010

LIFE SAVER

James 5:20
Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.


At the end of my street there is a stop sign that for awhile was not visible because my neighbors’ tree branches were covering its view. Those of us that lived there were aware of the danger, but strangers to the street were not. On one occasion, I happened to be at the right place, at the right time and witnessed a near major accident there. I called and complained to the council and eventually, after much effort on my part, another sign was put up to warn people of the upcoming stop sign. After some time the tree was cut down and now the sign is visible from very far away. After the incident the Lord showed me that my passion to save people from eternal death shouldn't be any different than my passion was to save a life at the end of my street. Here are some tough, but necessary, questions I must ask.

Who has God placed on your street today that is a stranger to Christianity?

Do you make an effort to save an eternal life as you would an earthly life? Do you really believe in Jesus enough to tell some one of the danger that lies ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment