Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 May 2010

GOD'S POWER IN OUR LIVES


When we learn how to recognise God's power working in our lives, we become rooted and established in faith because of His guidance and lead.


Recently I had a dream and I knew without any doubt it was from the Lord. With great confidence, I was convinced that the Lord had given me specific directions. Soon after having this dream people began to try to pull me in a totally different direction that from where God had instructed me to be.


Ephesians 3:20

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.


In the scripture we see that there is a power that is working in us. In my story the dream that I had was God's power working in me. Because of His leading I was able to stand firm in my position even though others were trying to pull me down to a different level. You could say, I had received my orders from Heaven and would not be swayed. They were trying to get me to settle for less, but I was able to believe there was immeasurably more because of God's power working in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment