Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 May 2010

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH


I remember about a year ago, a friend of mine looked me square in the eyes and said: "Where is your faith"? This comment came after I had expressed my need for prayer in relation to my concerns about my business not going so well to meet my needs in my life . Afterward I thought of how Jesus in Matthew 8:26 said , "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?"

Romans 8:31
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

God just wants us to trust Him. The concept of faith is simple; we give our troubles to God and trust that He cares for us enough to see us through the difficult times. The result may not turn out the way that we wanted it to, but all things work for the good in the lives of those who love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment