Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 May 2010

RENEWED JOY


There is a joy that is unexplainable when we enter into a relationship with Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. Although this new-found joy is like nothing we have ever experience before, eventually circumstances in our lives begin to choke it out.

Life can be extremely tough at times, but God has promised to never leave us. If you're feeling as though your smile has been broken, ask God to restore the joy of His salvation into your spirit.

Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Psalm 23:3
He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

God has renewed my joy on countless occasions when I have felt as though life had broken my renewed spirit. If you're feeling down, God is the author of an unspeakable joy. Ask Him to restore the joy of your salvation. He loves you and will do it because a heavenly Father's love is great toward His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment