Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 January 2011

WHY GOD?

Hebrews 12:7
Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Sometimes I get tired of having some kind of hardships in my life, but God is able to use them for good, and to bring Him glory. Just by reading this verse, I am able to let go of troubling things in my life and trust that God is able to teach me something through this hardship. Eventually, things always get better. Once I have victory over the hardship, I am able to share with others how to overcome hardships in their lives.

God teaches us in many ways, the Bible says that He is working all things for the good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. No matter what is going on in my life, because I am sincere about committing my life to God daily, I know that He is working in every area of my life. He is a loving father who helps us walk and stand so we then can reach out and help others who may be hurting.

2 comments:

  1. being molded is not an easy process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure isn't sis, but certainly pays off at at the right time. Praise be to God for allowing us sometimes to face and go through challenges. I can tell you sis, I have had my share of challenges and tribulations in my life however, I can say God has always use them to for my own good even when I didn't know it.

    The word of God has become my shield, buckler and my refuge. I do nothing or go now here whithout it.

    Love you,
    Enyonam

    ReplyDelete