Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 January 2011

JESUS GIVES FAITH

Hebrews 12:2
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter or of our faith.

One of the greatest spiritual keys I have come to understand is that Jesus is the one who changes and transforms my life. I just have to become willing to let God show me the changes I need to make in my life. He does this as I read the Bible and stay close to Him in prayer, trusting Him like a best friend. Jesus is the one who gives faith and perfects it. I just become willing to let Him do this. Sometimes I just tell the Lord, “Increase my faith and help me believe”.

The Bible also teaches that there is a gift of faith. Ask God to do this work in you. The Bible says that without faith it is impossible to please God. Learning to live by faith, trusting in Jesus, is a very important part of our lives as Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment