Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2011

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

 Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." 

As Christians and humans, it is perfectly okay for us to feel less than perfect at times. It is okay to feel sad, and feel hopeless. It is okay to feel alone, and wishing someone was by our side holding our hands through some of this lives harsh realities. Don't get me wrong I say this because, I feel all these too until I decided to entrust my life and surrender it all to the Author and finisher of my Faith - Jesus. And since then, my life couldn't better.

I came to encourage you to take comfort in today's scripture and allow the words and promise of Jesus to fill your heart with all surety that you are never alone. God is always by our side, and during our best and worst of moments, we need to remember that. Let today's verse be a comfort to you and your loved ones for years to come.


2011 By Enyonam Gbekle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment